90 Day Green One Tone Green Eye Accessories 82321 by Funky Vision, These 90 Day Green One Tone Colour Eye Accessories are one of our best selling Eye Accessory ranges, when placed into the eye it adds instant colour to your eyes. This range sells all year round and is particularly good in the summertime when the you want a fresh eye look Life Span 90 Days
Daily Colour Vision are fashion eye accessories that change the colour of your eye whilst giving them a defined natural look. These eye accessories feature a unique pattern which overlays the natural base to create a stunning new eye colour suitable for any occasion. This range is ideal for customer’s wishing to change the colour of their eyes whilst keeping a natural realistic eye colour, Sold in Pairs - Please note this item does not come with solution or case this can be purchased separately
Please read all instructions carefully before using your new eye accessory or understand how this product works.
- Q : How do I put them in?
- A : The product comes with detailed instructions in a pamphlet contain in the packaging with the 2 vials.
- Q : Is it hard to put in?
- A : We provide simple to follow instructions on the pamphlet.
- Q : How long do they last?
- A : When unopened the product has a three year life span, however as soon as the vial is opened the product has either a day or one year life span depending on the product purchased. The life span is indicated on individual product pages. During the life span you can wear them as often as you want.
- Q : Do I need an eye test?
- A : Funky Cosmetic believes everybody should have an eye test for their peace of mind. However you do NOT need an eye test to wear them.
- Q : I wear glasses does this mean I can't use this type of product?
- A: As our product does not alter your vision there is no reason why you can't wear them at the same time as your glasses.
- Q: I wear contact lenses, can I wear patterns or colours over or under them?
- A: No if you wear contacts to correct your vision you will need to purchase prescription colour or pattern contact lenses from your optician.
- Q : What is the minimum age?
- A : There is no law stating a minimum age. Our research has found that younger buyers take more care of the product and follow any instructions given much better than adults, this is because to the younger buyer the product is a large investment and naturally they want to take care of this investment. We as a company recommend 16 or over.