Cosmetics4u Returns Policy
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.html
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (Excluding Gift Cards, Pierced Jewellery and Underwear). We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We want our customers to be happy with their purchases and aim to be fair and accommodating with regards to returns. But some items are non refundable (unless faulty) and these are listed below:
- For hygiene reasons, all cosmetics and grooming products that have been opened or used, certain jewellery, (for example pierced earrings & body jewellery), Perfumes and Aftershaves that have been opened or used
- Due to hygiene, Contact Lenses, Wigs, Stockings & Tights, Teeth, Eyelashes, Underwear & Cosmetics and Makeup.
- Gift Cards and Vouchers cannot be returned, or exchanged for cash
We do not refund the original cost of post and packing if goods are returned as unsuitable.
Goods must be returned within 30 days in the original packaging unopened refunds will only be given if this is the case.
Before returning any item(s) please call us Monday to Saturday 9.00am to 5.30pm on 01685 721000 to obtain a GOODS RETURNS NUMBER for returning the item(s).
The GRN must be included with the returned item; without this, we will not be able to process the return. You will be asked if you prefer a refund or an exchange. In addition to this, you will also be asked to confirm your order number, name & address, so please have these ready.
Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice including the Returns Authorisation Number. Any returned items not including such information may well be delayed.
All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
What we will NOT Refund:
1) Items returned without a Goods Return Number.
2) Items returned longer than 30 Calendar days from date of receipt
3) Items that have been Worn / Washed / Torn / Soiled (Signs of Makeup).
4) Items returned without complete undamaged Packaging.
5) Items returned in a Non Resalable condition.
6) Due to hygiene, Body Jewellery, Earrings, Contact Lenses, Wigs, Stockings & Tights, Teeth, Eyelashes, Underwear & Cosmetics and Makeup.
7) Merchandise must not be altered in any way including the removal of Labels & Tags.
8) Postage Fees. This includes deliveries that the customer deems 'too late' and is therefore refused by the customer.
9) Costumes that include Tights / Stockings that have been opened & worn.
Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as 'In Dispute'. Such 'In Dispute' items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such 'In Dispute' items back to you; otherwise they will be destroyed within 90 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
Can I exchange my item?
Yes, but you must first contact us as above, within 7 days of receipt to obtain a Goods Return Number. Please include £3.00 to cover the return postage.
Should a product be faulty, you should let us know immediately as we will happily refund or exchange it for you. You should let us know as soon as possible by calling us Monday to Saturday 9.00am - 5.30pm on 01685 721000 within 30 calendar days from the date of delivery.
May we please ask you to additionally note:
We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, misuse or alteration of the ordered goods.